The following installation procedure applies to staff and student individual licenses. University PC labs can be equipped with concurrent network licenses. Ask your Campus-Wide License administrator for details or for other License option. You need to perform only the first four steps below in order to access MATLAB Online.
End User: Install and Activate
See Step-by-Step installation instruction for details.
- Run the installer.
- In the installer, select Log in with a MathWorks Account and follow the online instructions
- When prompted to do so, select the Academic – Total Headcount license labeled Individual.
- In R2019b or older releases, after downloading and installing your products, keep the Activate MATLAB checkbox selected and click Next.
- When prompted to do so, verify that the displayed user name is correct. Continue with the process until activation is complete.
- MATLAB Onramp – Learn MATLAB in just 2 hours
- MATLAB Academic Online Training Suite – Interactive self-paced online courses
- MATLAB Online – Instant access to MATLAB from a web browser
- MATLAB Mobile - Evaluate MATLAB commands, create and edit files, visualize data, and view results – all from your iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
- Videos and Webinars – Search for videos by application or product to learn about the vast capabilities and uses of MATLAB & Simulink
- MATLAB Examples – A collection of free and reusable code plus examples on how to use MATLAB & Simulink
- MATLAB Grader – Automatically grade MATLAB code and run your problems in any learning environment
- Teaching with MATLAB – Online course for teachers
- MATLAB Discovery - Discover How to Solve Your Computational Problem
You can use MATLAB Parallel Server for high-performance computing tasks on university clusters. Contact your Campus-Wide License administrator for further information.